SEA SPLASH - OVERNIGHT CHARTER TO KOH LIPE ISLAND ex-Langkawi (max. 20pax)
Koh Lipe is an island paradise in the South Andaman Sea, famous for it's white sandy beaches and turquoise blue waters. It is the most Southern island in Thailand and on a clear day you can see Langkawi Island in Malaysia, which is just 30 km away.The island is part of the Adang Archipelago, a cluster of about 10 uninhabited islands (Koh Lipe being the exception). Day trips to the surrounding islands are popular and highly recommend as they are the best way to explore the marine park.
This cluster of islands is part of the much larger Tarutao National Marine Park, a nature reserve established in 1974 as Thailand’s second National Park. It consists of about 50 islands and covers 1500 km².
Sea Splash is not only suitable for deep sea fishing but also comfortable enough for cruising, snorkeling, diving, and family function a like. Those eager anglers and sea sport craze can now safely and confidently get into Sea Splash to fulfill your dream.
Sea Splash Facilities:
- 360 Degree views and fishing
- Garmin fish finder
- 140 ton capacity fridge
- 12 fishing stations
- Fully air conditioned rooms
- 2 Toilets
- RO equipped
- Battery fitted for electric reel
- Fishing rod
- Snorkeling gear
- Life jackets
- 2 way VHF Radio
- Cushioned Forecastle
- Full navigation lights
- First aid box
- And many more..
Charter rates include:
1. Private Overnight charter to Koh Lipe Island, Thailand from Langkawi (24 hours/Overnight)
2. Breakfast (1 time), Lunch (1 time), Hi-tea (1 time), Lamb or seafood BBQ dinner (1 time)Free flow of cold and hot drinks.
3. One qualified captain, min 2 crews, 1 chef & 1 butler (depending on packages).
4. Life jacket, Snorkeling gear and Fishing rod (upon request)
- Please WhatsApp us at +6017 880 5988 on the yacht availability first before placing your online booking here, failure to do so, we will not guarantee availability of the yacht on your requested date even paid through our website online booking.
* indicates a required field